Simply Hi Vis Clothing UK
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How Do I Place an Order?
Orders can be placed online, email & telephone. The telephone lines are open 8.30am-5pm. Monday – Friday
- What if the plain product is not suitable or does not fit?
You can return unbranded goods within 14 days in the original packaging & unworn. The customer is fully liable for the return and cost to return the item/order there is a restocking fee of 20% deducted from refund.
- Returning Orders – The customer is liable for any order that is sent back that is not printed in error or damaged. All costs/delivery are the resonsiblity of the customer to make sure that they have a reference for tracking proof of postage. We are not liable for any orders that are sent but may get lost or do not arrive.
- How do I place an order online?
Follow the following simple steps:
- Browse for the products you require using the product menu on the left, the search tools or the shop by brand links
- Add the products you require to your basket.
- If you are an existing user log-in using your e-mail address and password. New users should register at this point.
- Proceed to the checkout, check all details are correct.
- Make a secure payment on our secure server (note, trade customers can elect to pay by invoice so do not need to perform this step).
You will receive e-mails to confirm your order and let you know when it is dispatched.
- What if I cannot find the product I am looking for?
If you cannot find the product after using our product search please contact us by telephone or email.
- How do I pay?
We accept all major credit cards including Mastercard, Visa, Visa Electron, Maestro, Switch, Delta, Solo.
Payment can also be made by Card , Cash, BACS & Paypal.
- Are my credit card details kept safe when I place an order online?
All payment information is secured and encrypted (128 bit) using Secure Socket Layers and Credit Card numbers are further encrypted to prevent their fraudulent use. See our certificate from the links in your browser.All payments are handled by Lloyds Business Banking/RMS
- When do you take payment?
Payment is only processed just prior to despatch. The only exception is where clothing is personalised.
- Do you accept Business Purchase Credit Debt Cards?
Yes we do.
- Can I open up a credit account with you?
Yes we offer payment terms of 30 days subject to the usual credit checks. Fill in the form on the site and we will email a trade application form. Trade accounts are recommend for regular monthly purchases
- Do you offer quantity discounts?
Yes please contact us for a quote on large/bulk and contract orders
- How long will delivery take?
We endeavour to deliver all orders within Plain items 2-3 working days. Embroidered/ Printed 7-10 working days. You will be contacted if there are any delays.
- Do you do free delivery?
Any order over £75.00 ex VAT being delivered to the UK mainland only. This excludes the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland and Channel Islands/Isle Of Man. The delivery charge for these areas is from £25.00+ the price will be confirmed once an order is placed, delivery may take 2-3+ additional business days.
- Do you deliver to countries outside the UK?
Currently NO but this maybe subject to change.We require payment in advance by either a bank transfer or a card payment You will be quoted the delivery charge when the order is received
13. Claims for Delivery Compensation
(a) The Customer must notify the Company of any loss or damage giving rise to a claim within 14 days of the date of despatch. The Customer should confirm any loss or damage by providing the Company with evidence supporting such claim within 28 days of a request for such evidence. If the Customer fails to do so, the Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage, save and except where the Customer proves that:
(i) it was not reasonably possible for the Customer to advise the Company or make such claim in writing within the time limit applicable; and
(ii) such advice or claim was made within a reasonable time,
in which case the Company shall not have the benefit of exclusion of liability afforded by this Condition
(b) In the event of a claim for damage for a domestic Consignment, the Customer must ensure that the Consignment and its packaging is held for inspection at the Delivery Address within the United Kingdom. For all Consignments (both domestic and those sent on an International Service), the Customer must also provide photographic evidence with the evidence submitted in accordance with Condition
(c) In the event of a claim for loss the Customer must complete, or procure that the Consignee completes, a denial of receipt letter upon the Company’s request.
(d) A payment of any claim by the Company shall be in full and final settlement of such claim.
(e) In any event, any claim made by the Customer must be made within one year from the date of despatch.
- What if the product is not suitable or does not fit?
You can return the unbranded & personalised goods within 30 days in the original packaging & unworn. You should keep proof of postage. Unfortunately carriage cannot be refunded. Please see our terms of business.
- What if the product is faulty?
Return the product and if it is found to be faulty we will send a replacement or make a full refund including your postage.
- Do you accept orders for samples?
Yes we will take payment when the goods/delivery are dispatched and refund the amount less carriage when the goods are returned.
- Can I cancel my order?
Yes on plain unbranded items as long as they have not been dispatched most items will carry a 20% re-stock fee. Bespoke branded orders where we have to create embroidered /printed logos if the logo has been set up the before the branding has taken place and the branded logo has been proofed the artwork charge will not be refunded.
- Do any of your prices include V.A.T.?
All of the prices on the site are subject to V.A.T. unless otherwise specified. The ex. V.A.T. price is shown at all times, normally followed by the inc. V.A.T. price. A full V.A.T. breakdown is given in the shopping basket and on all invoices.
Frequently Asked Questions about Personalisation
- Is there a minimum quantity?
However the one off set up fee applies to whatever quantity you order.
- Why is there a set up fee?
The Embroidery Text and Heat Press have to be set up on the computer each time.
- How long does delivery take?
You will be contacted with an approximate date for delivery and will be updated closer to completion.
- How much is carriage?
This is the same as for all of the other products on the site. Orders over £75.00 ex vat are delivered carriage paid to the UK mainland except the Scottish Highlands. Orders below this amount are charged £4.25-£9.95 dependent on weight/size for large/pallet orders delivery prices will be discussed on in the order process – pricing is subject to change .
- How can I send my logo for reproducing?
Your logo can be uploaded on the site or emailed and should be a good quality JPEG, GIF, TIF, BMP image or EPS file. Alternatively you can send a letterhead or photograph.
- If I have a digitized design on disc already do I have to pay the set up fee.
The details will be automatically transferred to the computer.
- Do you embroider caps?
Dependent on your requirements
- Can I cancel my order?
The order can only be cancelled prior to the proof / work being carried out.
- When do I make payment?
All orders are proforma invoiced, payment is taken when the order is placed.
- Why are some products not recommended for embroidery.
These products are waterproof and although we spray the embroidered section with a sealant we cannot guarantee the degree of protection.
- What about returns?
If the product is faulty please post it back to us. You must check sizing before placing the order as personalised garments cannot be returned just on the size that you have ordered.
- Will you embroider my own clothing?
We can dependent on what we is required please phone for a quote.